Nixon's Memoirs: 3/4 isn't bad, is it?

Friday, May 21, 2004

3/4 isn't bad, is it?

Well, I managed to take that shower, pick up my drugs, and get to work on time, but again missed out on paying the delightful folks at Comcast. Ahhhh. As long as they don't shut me off, I guess it'll be fine.

Big plans for tomorrow, in addition to sleeping, I plan on getting up early for the annual Greek Food Festival here in Little Rock, my wife and I have gone the past two years, and are looking forward to our third. Also planning on meeting a female co-worker there whom I've struck up a friendship with. She wants to meet my wife and have a chance to "hang out" outside of our restrictive work environment.

After that, it'll be a nap, followed my the worst shift of the week, 7pm-8am Saturday night.

My Launchcast CLAIMS to be playing a song by Electric Light Orchestra, but for some reason, I'm getting no sound.

I'll get a good 3-4 chapters read on my Tom Clancy book tomorrow night.

My mood: Puzzled, mainly by the Launchcast malfunction.

Oh, and thanks to smartAss.Nerdgirl for joining Colleen as a commentator on my blogs. I really enjoy reading her blog, and she is very witty and worthy of reading.

I'll be up most of the night chatting, and will be invisible on my YIM.

Gutentag!

2 Comments:

At 9:13 AM, Blogger AngeNose said...

Hey Nix! (i'm gonna call you that now, okay?)
As we have all things good and multicultural in Toronto, if you're ever here you've got to check out our greek food festival - It's called A taste of the Danforth: http://www.tasteofthedanforth.com/. I went last year for the first time. It was so much fun despite the rain - hope it doesn't rain on your food fest today!

 
At 11:14 AM, Blogger Colleen said...

Aw, man! I didn't read this until Saturday afternoon so I didn't get to chat with you last night. Bummer.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home




Laura Ingraham Show

Michelle Malkin




THIS WEEK'S SERMON FROM CHURCH @ ROCK CREEK



Lileks.com



Michael Eubanks
Click



My blog is worth $95,971.80.
How much is your blog worth?



BLOGS FOR NIXON:
  • Travelerocity
  • g Sides
  • Middle America
  • Busy Busy Mommy
  • Laurie's 'Stupid Mouth'
  • Jewelsie
  • Who reads this crap?
  • Samantha Burns
  • Marcvs The Bard
  • Penquin's Ponderings
  • Musical Musings
  • Mister Mom
  • The Blogfather
  • Words by Nikki
  • Baseball Crank
  • Techno Stan
  • Michelle Malkin
  • Powerline
  • Arkansas Blog Index
  • Spatula City BBS
  • Dustbury, Oklahoma
  • Stephie's Thoughts
  • Republican Jen
  • Infinite Monkeys
  • Ivy Slush
  • Circa Bellum
  • Nehring The Edge
  • Annika's Journal
  • Passing Thoughts
  • Rite Turn Only
  • Six Meat Buffet


  • Who Links Here
    FUN ZONE
  • Wrassle.Net
  • I Sketch

  • My Yahoo!Launchcast Station

  • Acro Challenge

  • WWLS Radio

  • OTHER LINKS


  • Matt Dusk

  • BEER FOR SOLDIERS!
    eXTReMe Tracker
    Site 

Meter
    Glenn Reynolds Says

    The Alliance

    Listed on BlogShares

    The WeatherPixie
    Little Rock Weather