Nixon's Memoirs: Alaskan babe

Friday, May 21, 2004

Alaskan babe

Yes, I managed to both get up in time for, and actually watch The Price is Right today. My day always seems to go better when I do. A very attractive young woman from Alaska won the Showcase today, and I always try to imagine the winners enjoying their prizes, it makes me feel good.

It makes watching "Let's Make a Deal" interesting, because when they win a new car on there, I just picture the thing up on concrete blocks in some old guy's back yard, with the guy sitting on the back porch mumbling about the time he dressed up like a giant stalk of celery and met Monty Hall.

Well, 3-11 again today at work, after yesterday I'm not sure what to expect out of my evening. But then again, its good not to have any expectations, that way, you're never dissapointed.

Mood: Aprehensive

Launchcast: Is off.

Plans for the day(after my surfing):

1: Long hot shower
2: Pay cable bill
3: Pick up prescriptions from Walgreens
4: Work.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home




Laura Ingraham Show

Michelle Malkin




THIS WEEK'S SERMON FROM CHURCH @ ROCK CREEK



Lileks.com



Michael Eubanks
Click



My blog is worth $95,971.80.
How much is your blog worth?



BLOGS FOR NIXON:
  • Travelerocity
  • g Sides
  • Middle America
  • Busy Busy Mommy
  • Laurie's 'Stupid Mouth'
  • Jewelsie
  • Who reads this crap?
  • Samantha Burns
  • Marcvs The Bard
  • Penquin's Ponderings
  • Musical Musings
  • Mister Mom
  • The Blogfather
  • Words by Nikki
  • Baseball Crank
  • Techno Stan
  • Michelle Malkin
  • Powerline
  • Arkansas Blog Index
  • Spatula City BBS
  • Dustbury, Oklahoma
  • Stephie's Thoughts
  • Republican Jen
  • Infinite Monkeys
  • Ivy Slush
  • Circa Bellum
  • Nehring The Edge
  • Annika's Journal
  • Passing Thoughts
  • Rite Turn Only
  • Six Meat Buffet


  • Who Links Here
    FUN ZONE
  • Wrassle.Net
  • I Sketch

  • My Yahoo!Launchcast Station

  • Acro Challenge

  • WWLS Radio

  • OTHER LINKS


  • Matt Dusk

  • BEER FOR SOLDIERS!
    eXTReMe Tracker
    Site 

Meter
    Glenn Reynolds Says

    The Alliance

    Listed on BlogShares

    The WeatherPixie
    Little Rock Weather