Nixon's Memoirs: Riverfest: The Return

Monday, May 31, 2004

Riverfest: The Return

The wife and I returned by ourselves for Day 3 of Riverfest yesterday. Eddie Money has seen better days, let me tell you.

The highlight of our return trip was the Lawry's traveling kitchen display. We got some great recipies, and they gave away a CutCo knife, and three aprons. They called my name and I won one of the aprons, sweet.

Rain cut our trip short, and there was no NASCAR give-a-way, so our plans pretty much turned out to be a dud. But, we still had fun.

I would have had this stuff up yesterday, but just as I was finishing up typing this blog yesterday, my computer decided it would be a good time to just go ahead and restart itself. It took until now for me to get myself up to typing it again.

No big Memorial Day plans, as I worked last night, and am working an overtime shift overnight tonight as well. But, my wife did prepare a delightful fruit salad and tuna salad sandwhiches. We hope to grill sometime this week.

Today's Mood: Content
On Launchcast: "Down Under" -Men at Work.

Thanks to: Middle_America for finding my blog! I can only assume it was our mutual affection for The Dead Zone that accomplished this feat.

Until next time!


2 Comments:

At 12:33 PM, Blogger Middle_America said...

The Dead Zone was it. I am surprised there were only two showing up for this really cool show! Sunday night, season 3 premier !

 
At 7:56 AM, Blogger Nixon Casablanca said...

Taped it, watched it, loved it, waiting for next week!

Missing Journalism students ALWAYS make me nervous.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home




Laura Ingraham Show

Michelle Malkin




THIS WEEK'S SERMON FROM CHURCH @ ROCK CREEK



Lileks.com



Michael Eubanks
Click



My blog is worth $95,971.80.
How much is your blog worth?



BLOGS FOR NIXON:
  • Travelerocity
  • g Sides
  • Middle America
  • Busy Busy Mommy
  • Laurie's 'Stupid Mouth'
  • Jewelsie
  • Who reads this crap?
  • Samantha Burns
  • Marcvs The Bard
  • Penquin's Ponderings
  • Musical Musings
  • Mister Mom
  • The Blogfather
  • Words by Nikki
  • Baseball Crank
  • Techno Stan
  • Michelle Malkin
  • Powerline
  • Arkansas Blog Index
  • Spatula City BBS
  • Dustbury, Oklahoma
  • Stephie's Thoughts
  • Republican Jen
  • Infinite Monkeys
  • Ivy Slush
  • Circa Bellum
  • Nehring The Edge
  • Annika's Journal
  • Passing Thoughts
  • Rite Turn Only
  • Six Meat Buffet


  • Who Links Here
    FUN ZONE
  • Wrassle.Net
  • I Sketch

  • My Yahoo!Launchcast Station

  • Acro Challenge

  • WWLS Radio

  • OTHER LINKS


  • Matt Dusk

  • BEER FOR SOLDIERS!
    eXTReMe Tracker
    Site 

Meter
    Glenn Reynolds Says

    The Alliance

    Listed on BlogShares

    The WeatherPixie
    Little Rock Weather