Nixon's Memoirs: Egads

Monday, June 21, 2004

Egads

Well, when I saunter my tired carcass into the house tomorrow morning, I will have completed my fourth overnight in a row, and finally have a day off. This is in addition to the evening shift I did Thursday evening. It's amazing how one extra shift can seem to ruin your whole week.

After my Tuesday slumber, I hope to visit my favorite place, West End. I read in the paper some fool idiot robbed the place Friday night, which ticks me off to no end. I try to go to West End once a week, and I always go during Happy Hour, because they serve half-prize appetizers. The waitresses know me, and they realize that I'm only going to spend around $4-5 total while I'm there, but they still take REALLY good care of me, and are super cool and nice. (The fact that they wear form-fitting shirts and pants that reveal their tight abs and back tattoos is merely a coincidence, honest!)

The fact that someone would have the stones to walk in and rob these wonderful folks causes me to lose my faith in humanity. It makes me want to find the guy and beat him about the head and shoulders with a lemon wedge wrapped around a large gold brick.

I'll be honest, I hate thieves, I can't stand thieves, and I think the law is much too soft on theft. I think if they are thrill-seeking thieves, they should be give LOTS of community service, and if they are thieves of neccesity, they should be required to seek employment. This in addition to paying the victims back.

Well, time for my pre-work nap. The 3rd Anniversary is looming. (June 23rd.) Oddly enough, the traditional gift is leather...HMMMMMM!

5 Comments:

At 5:32 AM, Blogger Middle_America said...

Yeah, yeah, yeah. So you go there for the food and women.

You also mentioned leather for your anniversary, does you wife also have a tattoo?

 
At 7:16 AM, Blogger Nixon Casablanca said...

Nay, she has no tattoo, in fact she abhors them. She has gone with me there on several occasions, including my birthday last year, so she's well aware of their attire. Actually, I go mostly for the trivia.

 
At 8:28 PM, Blogger Middle_America said...

Just messing with you. I nor my wife has tattoo's either. I was just curious.

 
At 10:27 PM, Blogger The Barefoot Boi said...

Ok, so the raisinettes weren't that big a deal. Just 99 cents. I'll make it up in community service while I'm volunteering with Habitat of NoVA :)

 
At 1:04 PM, Blogger Colleen said...

Happy Anniversary, dear friend!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home




Laura Ingraham Show

Michelle Malkin




THIS WEEK'S SERMON FROM CHURCH @ ROCK CREEK



Lileks.com



Michael Eubanks
Click



My blog is worth $95,971.80.
How much is your blog worth?



BLOGS FOR NIXON:
  • Travelerocity
  • g Sides
  • Middle America
  • Busy Busy Mommy
  • Laurie's 'Stupid Mouth'
  • Jewelsie
  • Who reads this crap?
  • Samantha Burns
  • Marcvs The Bard
  • Penquin's Ponderings
  • Musical Musings
  • Mister Mom
  • The Blogfather
  • Words by Nikki
  • Baseball Crank
  • Techno Stan
  • Michelle Malkin
  • Powerline
  • Arkansas Blog Index
  • Spatula City BBS
  • Dustbury, Oklahoma
  • Stephie's Thoughts
  • Republican Jen
  • Infinite Monkeys
  • Ivy Slush
  • Circa Bellum
  • Nehring The Edge
  • Annika's Journal
  • Passing Thoughts
  • Rite Turn Only
  • Six Meat Buffet


  • Who Links Here
    FUN ZONE
  • Wrassle.Net
  • I Sketch

  • My Yahoo!Launchcast Station

  • Acro Challenge

  • WWLS Radio

  • OTHER LINKS


  • Matt Dusk

  • BEER FOR SOLDIERS!
    eXTReMe Tracker
    Site 

Meter
    Glenn Reynolds Says

    The Alliance

    Listed on BlogShares

    The WeatherPixie
    Little Rock Weather