Nixon's Memoirs: Oh happy day

Wednesday, June 02, 2004

Oh happy day

Well, sometimes its the little things that just make your day. I asked a new co-worker if she would be willing to trade her Monday overnight shift for my Friday 3-11 shift, and she agreed!

This not only allows some much needed time to spend with our "friend-couple" (Of which the husband works Saturday/Sunday 8a-11p and Monday overnight) But will allow me once again to serve as bus monitor/enforcer on the band bus for all my wife's football games this season. (Go Lions!)

It also puts me on that Monday overnight with my buddy.

THANK YOU MIDDLE_AMERICA! For pointing out the html needed to link to other blogs, you'd think they'd have a button to press for that, but luckily, I know just enough about html to be dangerous. So, there it is.

Thanks to ThatBarefootBoi for finding my blog, I look forward to seeing things from your perspective!

Mood: "Urpy" isn't a mood, but it certainly is affecting it right now.
On Launchcast: "All Or Nothing At All" -Frank Sinatra

1 Comments:

At 8:17 PM, Blogger laurie said...

wow! first thanks for leaving me a comment. and thanks for linking me on your blog! that's awesome! i totally agree with the comments you had on riverfest. spin doctors disappointed me, but not as much as the opening song selections by Hootie..we bailed before he started playing the good stuff so we could catch a glimpse of al green.

i'll definitely keep reading your blog. it's cool to see what a sane male has to say about things i run across in this great city of ours.

blog on!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home




Laura Ingraham Show

Michelle Malkin




THIS WEEK'S SERMON FROM CHURCH @ ROCK CREEK



Lileks.com



Michael Eubanks
Click



My blog is worth $95,971.80.
How much is your blog worth?



BLOGS FOR NIXON:
  • Travelerocity
  • g Sides
  • Middle America
  • Busy Busy Mommy
  • Laurie's 'Stupid Mouth'
  • Jewelsie
  • Who reads this crap?
  • Samantha Burns
  • Marcvs The Bard
  • Penquin's Ponderings
  • Musical Musings
  • Mister Mom
  • The Blogfather
  • Words by Nikki
  • Baseball Crank
  • Techno Stan
  • Michelle Malkin
  • Powerline
  • Arkansas Blog Index
  • Spatula City BBS
  • Dustbury, Oklahoma
  • Stephie's Thoughts
  • Republican Jen
  • Infinite Monkeys
  • Ivy Slush
  • Circa Bellum
  • Nehring The Edge
  • Annika's Journal
  • Passing Thoughts
  • Rite Turn Only
  • Six Meat Buffet


  • Who Links Here
    FUN ZONE
  • Wrassle.Net
  • I Sketch

  • My Yahoo!Launchcast Station

  • Acro Challenge

  • WWLS Radio

  • OTHER LINKS


  • Matt Dusk

  • BEER FOR SOLDIERS!
    eXTReMe Tracker
    Site 

Meter
    Glenn Reynolds Says

    The Alliance

    Listed on BlogShares

    The WeatherPixie
    Little Rock Weather