Nixon's Memoirs: Saturday thoughts

Saturday, July 31, 2004

Saturday thoughts

I decided yesterday not to press charges against the young man who hit me. I called him last night, and before I could even tell him, he apologized to me for what he had done. I was glad to hear that. He sounded relieved to hear that I wasn't going to press charges as well. I'll see him this evening, and I'll be able to explain my reasoning more then, which was that I would much prefer he get the counseling and treatment he needs at our facility, rather than just sit in juvenile detention, which is what would happen if I did press charges.

I didn't get near as much cleaning done as I hoped to during the last three days, but I got ONE room a lot better than it was. There is still a lot of work to do even in that room, but at least I got everything into the closet. What I did was, box-by-box, sort through and seperate like they do on that show Clean Sweep. "Garbage", "Keep", or "Sell." There are still several boxes in the closets to sort through, but I got rid of a whole bunch as well, which allowed it all to fit into the closet.

The room I cleaned is the most used room in our house- The computer room, of course!

Great baseball game last night! After about a 2 hour rain delay, the Travs defeated the Frisco Rough Riders 6-4, hitting four homeruns in the process! Heckuva game!

My wife returns from ABA today! I'm so excited, even though I'll only see her for a couple of hours, I do miss her so, and I can't wait for her to see the room. I wish I could have gotten more done, but oh well.

I'm happy today, with a good sense of accomplishment.






1 Comments:

At 9:01 PM, Blogger Nikki said...

I love the show Clean Sweep! I need to "clean sweep" my computer room and guest bedroom. Some day...like the day we get orders and have to move again! hehe

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home




Laura Ingraham Show

Michelle Malkin




THIS WEEK'S SERMON FROM CHURCH @ ROCK CREEK



Lileks.com



Michael Eubanks
Click



My blog is worth $95,971.80.
How much is your blog worth?



BLOGS FOR NIXON:
  • Travelerocity
  • g Sides
  • Middle America
  • Busy Busy Mommy
  • Laurie's 'Stupid Mouth'
  • Jewelsie
  • Who reads this crap?
  • Samantha Burns
  • Marcvs The Bard
  • Penquin's Ponderings
  • Musical Musings
  • Mister Mom
  • The Blogfather
  • Words by Nikki
  • Baseball Crank
  • Techno Stan
  • Michelle Malkin
  • Powerline
  • Arkansas Blog Index
  • Spatula City BBS
  • Dustbury, Oklahoma
  • Stephie's Thoughts
  • Republican Jen
  • Infinite Monkeys
  • Ivy Slush
  • Circa Bellum
  • Nehring The Edge
  • Annika's Journal
  • Passing Thoughts
  • Rite Turn Only
  • Six Meat Buffet


  • Who Links Here
    FUN ZONE
  • Wrassle.Net
  • I Sketch

  • My Yahoo!Launchcast Station

  • Acro Challenge

  • WWLS Radio

  • OTHER LINKS


  • Matt Dusk

  • BEER FOR SOLDIERS!
    eXTReMe Tracker
    Site 

Meter
    Glenn Reynolds Says

    The Alliance

    Listed on BlogShares

    The WeatherPixie
    Little Rock Weather