Nixon's Memoirs: Yardwork, etc.

Saturday, July 03, 2004

Yardwork, etc.

We put the new lawnmower to work on Friday, mowing the back yard, which was starting to get out of hand. The grass back there was over a foot high and rising, but it looks great now.

Today my brother-in-law came over and mowed the front yard while doing his laundry.

I have lots of plans and ideas for the yard, the tricky part is finding the time, money, and energy to put them into action. Having the lawnmower, though, at least keeps it looking neat.

I hate my doctor, I realized this a long time ago, but just told myself that he was being 'cruel to be kind', but now I think he's just an ass. He never listens to me, always puts me down, and now he's holding my medicine hostage until I come see him again NPO (fasting) which is hard for me to do considering I work nights. So, when I do see him again, and he refills my meds, I'm gonna go Donald Trump on him and tell him "You're Fired!" Any of my Little Rock bloggers know a good family doctor?

3 Comments:

At 8:15 PM, Blogger laurie said...

i love my doctor. joseph rose of the barg/gray clinic. its across the street from baptist hospital. he's kinda young but he's realllllllllly nice and always listens and if you go in with a runny nose and you ask him about the wart on your finger right before you leave, he'll take care of that for you, no questions asked.

 
At 12:45 PM, Blogger Don said...

Hey Nixon see my longer comment under your anniversary post, after seeing you now post about mowing the lawn I think again we may have been separated at birth

http://www.knoxfamily.us/blogger/2004/06/save-time-and-with-robomower.html

 
At 4:28 PM, Blogger Middle_America said...

I hear you on the yardwork. We have had so much rain down here, its hard to even cut the yard. My father-in-law brought over his riding lawnmower and cut through the yard for us. I did the back this morning. I think he half way was showing how easy it was with the riding, but to be truthfull the yard was so wet it left tracks. But what was I to do, with it going to rain again tonight? aye.

Wish I could help out on the doc situation.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home




Laura Ingraham Show

Michelle Malkin




THIS WEEK'S SERMON FROM CHURCH @ ROCK CREEK



Lileks.com



Michael Eubanks
Click



My blog is worth $95,971.80.
How much is your blog worth?



BLOGS FOR NIXON:
  • Travelerocity
  • g Sides
  • Middle America
  • Busy Busy Mommy
  • Laurie's 'Stupid Mouth'
  • Jewelsie
  • Who reads this crap?
  • Samantha Burns
  • Marcvs The Bard
  • Penquin's Ponderings
  • Musical Musings
  • Mister Mom
  • The Blogfather
  • Words by Nikki
  • Baseball Crank
  • Techno Stan
  • Michelle Malkin
  • Powerline
  • Arkansas Blog Index
  • Spatula City BBS
  • Dustbury, Oklahoma
  • Stephie's Thoughts
  • Republican Jen
  • Infinite Monkeys
  • Ivy Slush
  • Circa Bellum
  • Nehring The Edge
  • Annika's Journal
  • Passing Thoughts
  • Rite Turn Only
  • Six Meat Buffet


  • Who Links Here
    FUN ZONE
  • Wrassle.Net
  • I Sketch

  • My Yahoo!Launchcast Station

  • Acro Challenge

  • WWLS Radio

  • OTHER LINKS


  • Matt Dusk

  • BEER FOR SOLDIERS!
    eXTReMe Tracker
    Site 

Meter
    Glenn Reynolds Says

    The Alliance

    Listed on BlogShares

    The WeatherPixie
    Little Rock Weather