Nixon's Memoirs: What's mine is yours...

Sunday, August 08, 2004

What's mine is yours...

As is evident from my last post, I have little tolerance for thievery, and believe that thieves should be punished to the fullest extent of the law.

However, after reading the emerging details of the sextuple murder in Florida, it is now painfully obvious that this philosophy can be taken to dangerous levels of extremity.

A 27-year-old ex-convict hired three teenagers to beat to death SIX people connected with a 22-year-old woman who allegedly STOLE HIS X-BOX.

Granted, I whined to my wife a few times until she finally caved and let me upgrade to a Nintendo Gamecube (which we paid $24 for after trading in my Gameboy Advance and some computer games.) But, were it to be whisked away tonight while I am at work, and the thieves caught, I would simply wish upon them a year in jail or probation, and want my Gamecube back.

Where in this man's development did his brain decide that killing six people was a just consequence for the theft of a toy? But wait, there's MORE! If you murder now, we'll throw in some stolen CLOTHES at no extra charge!

And what did these three 18-year-old (legally adult) geniuses think would be THEIR benefit from all this? Free X-Box gameplay? A shirt a piece?

All four of these animals deserve to be put TO DEATH, and none to soon. They can no longer be classified as human.

1 Comments:

At 5:28 AM, Blogger Middle_America said...

Amazing that as superior species we come down to slaughtering others for mere trinkets. I heard this story on the news as well and couldn't quite believe it myself. Sounds gang related to me.

I also heard on the radio, the argument if only one of the six had a gun for self defense, not all would had to die from baseball bats.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home




Laura Ingraham Show

Michelle Malkin




THIS WEEK'S SERMON FROM CHURCH @ ROCK CREEK



Lileks.com



Michael Eubanks
Click



My blog is worth $95,971.80.
How much is your blog worth?



BLOGS FOR NIXON:
  • Travelerocity
  • g Sides
  • Middle America
  • Busy Busy Mommy
  • Laurie's 'Stupid Mouth'
  • Jewelsie
  • Who reads this crap?
  • Samantha Burns
  • Marcvs The Bard
  • Penquin's Ponderings
  • Musical Musings
  • Mister Mom
  • The Blogfather
  • Words by Nikki
  • Baseball Crank
  • Techno Stan
  • Michelle Malkin
  • Powerline
  • Arkansas Blog Index
  • Spatula City BBS
  • Dustbury, Oklahoma
  • Stephie's Thoughts
  • Republican Jen
  • Infinite Monkeys
  • Ivy Slush
  • Circa Bellum
  • Nehring The Edge
  • Annika's Journal
  • Passing Thoughts
  • Rite Turn Only
  • Six Meat Buffet


  • Who Links Here
    FUN ZONE
  • Wrassle.Net
  • I Sketch

  • My Yahoo!Launchcast Station

  • Acro Challenge

  • WWLS Radio

  • OTHER LINKS


  • Matt Dusk

  • BEER FOR SOLDIERS!
    eXTReMe Tracker
    Site 

Meter
    Glenn Reynolds Says

    The Alliance

    Listed on BlogShares

    The WeatherPixie
    Little Rock Weather