Nixon's Memoirs: Blew out my flip-flop, stepped on a pop top.

Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Blew out my flip-flop, stepped on a pop top.

I noted this one in my head yesterday while listening to the radio on my way into work. Thanks, Allah Pundit for compiling the data, saved me a lot of work.

From Allah Pundit.
Kerry, August 9th.
On Friday, Bush challenged Kerry to answer whether he would support the war "knowing what we know now" about the failure to find weapons of mass destruction that U.S. and British officials were certain were there. In response, Kerry said: "Yes, I would have voted for the authority. I believe it was the right authority for a president to have.


"Kerry, September 29th.
"We should not have gone into Iraq knowing today what we know," Kerry told ABC. "Knowing there was no imminent threat to America, knowing there were no weapons of mass destruction, knowing there was no connection between 9/11 and Saddam Hussein, I would not have voted to support war."


Now if your (slightly above) average Arkansan catches this, and people in their pajamas posting messages on the internet catch this, why can't the vaunted "MSM"? Do we need to forge them a document, first? Then again, everyone has the right to change their mind, especially if they got one in too small a size.

2 Comments:

At 4:08 PM, Blogger Circa Bellum said...

what a deliciously tacky comment. As Aunt Bett always said, "if you can't say anything nice about someone, come sit next to me."

There's one thing that the Democrats and Republicans agree on that is absolutely true...this IS the most important presidential election of our lifetimes...

 
At 6:13 AM, Blogger Middle_America said...

I concur Circu. This is a very important vote. I think everyone agree's on this matter. What I don't understand are those that continue to say 'I haven't made my mind, yet'. This fanthoms me, because realistically all the data or information to make a sound decision is out there for the taking.

Just use your common sense. If you don't have common sense, logic should dictate the better candidate.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home




Laura Ingraham Show

Michelle Malkin




THIS WEEK'S SERMON FROM CHURCH @ ROCK CREEK



Lileks.com



Michael Eubanks
Click



My blog is worth $95,971.80.
How much is your blog worth?



BLOGS FOR NIXON:
  • Travelerocity
  • g Sides
  • Middle America
  • Busy Busy Mommy
  • Laurie's 'Stupid Mouth'
  • Jewelsie
  • Who reads this crap?
  • Samantha Burns
  • Marcvs The Bard
  • Penquin's Ponderings
  • Musical Musings
  • Mister Mom
  • The Blogfather
  • Words by Nikki
  • Baseball Crank
  • Techno Stan
  • Michelle Malkin
  • Powerline
  • Arkansas Blog Index
  • Spatula City BBS
  • Dustbury, Oklahoma
  • Stephie's Thoughts
  • Republican Jen
  • Infinite Monkeys
  • Ivy Slush
  • Circa Bellum
  • Nehring The Edge
  • Annika's Journal
  • Passing Thoughts
  • Rite Turn Only
  • Six Meat Buffet


  • Who Links Here
    FUN ZONE
  • Wrassle.Net
  • I Sketch

  • My Yahoo!Launchcast Station

  • Acro Challenge

  • WWLS Radio

  • OTHER LINKS


  • Matt Dusk

  • BEER FOR SOLDIERS!
    eXTReMe Tracker
    Site 

Meter
    Glenn Reynolds Says

    The Alliance

    Listed on BlogShares

    The WeatherPixie
    Little Rock Weather