Nixon's Memoirs: Is my life really this boring?

Saturday, September 25, 2004

Is my life really this boring?

It's certainly not that I don't have time to blog. I sit in front of this computer quite a bit, playing iSketch, or reading my e-mail, or checking out other blogs. It's just that when I try to think of something to write about in my own life, I draw a blank. Since my last entry, hmm:

I did the training I said I was doing;
I worked Thursday overnight;
I slept maybe two hours on Friday;
I went to my wife's football game, which they lost, 6-0, but the band did pretty well;
I slept until about 11am this morning;
I watched part of the Florida-Kentucky game, and am now watching the Arkansas-Alabama game, as Oklahoma has a bye week today;
I leave for work at 6:30pm.

That's it. Nothing exciting has happened at all.

I've already commented on the current events I had thoughts on.

Well, thank you all for reading anyway!


5 Comments:

At 8:52 PM, Blogger Middle_America said...

Regardless of your non-exciting life, there are those out here that will continue to read about it. heh heh

Try to enjoy the quite times.

 
At 3:21 PM, Blogger Circa Bellum said...

I like the new look...

 
At 7:16 PM, Blogger Nixon Casablanca said...

Yeah, me too, it matched my SoonerSports banner, and gave the site a clean look I was looking for, the other one was doing funky things with my java links.

Though, those are now missing for some reason. At least, they were earlier today.

 
At 12:10 AM, Blogger Colleen said...

That iSketch is neat!! What name are you usually there under?

 
At 7:01 AM, Blogger Nixon Casablanca said...

My screen name on there is "Blue_Beetle"

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home




Laura Ingraham Show

Michelle Malkin




THIS WEEK'S SERMON FROM CHURCH @ ROCK CREEK



Lileks.com



Michael Eubanks
Click



My blog is worth $95,971.80.
How much is your blog worth?



BLOGS FOR NIXON:
  • Travelerocity
  • g Sides
  • Middle America
  • Busy Busy Mommy
  • Laurie's 'Stupid Mouth'
  • Jewelsie
  • Who reads this crap?
  • Samantha Burns
  • Marcvs The Bard
  • Penquin's Ponderings
  • Musical Musings
  • Mister Mom
  • The Blogfather
  • Words by Nikki
  • Baseball Crank
  • Techno Stan
  • Michelle Malkin
  • Powerline
  • Arkansas Blog Index
  • Spatula City BBS
  • Dustbury, Oklahoma
  • Stephie's Thoughts
  • Republican Jen
  • Infinite Monkeys
  • Ivy Slush
  • Circa Bellum
  • Nehring The Edge
  • Annika's Journal
  • Passing Thoughts
  • Rite Turn Only
  • Six Meat Buffet


  • Who Links Here
    FUN ZONE
  • Wrassle.Net
  • I Sketch

  • My Yahoo!Launchcast Station

  • Acro Challenge

  • WWLS Radio

  • OTHER LINKS


  • Matt Dusk

  • BEER FOR SOLDIERS!
    eXTReMe Tracker
    Site 

Meter
    Glenn Reynolds Says

    The Alliance

    Listed on BlogShares

    The WeatherPixie
    Little Rock Weather