Nixon's Memoirs: "B"-lieve and "Three?!"

Thursday, October 21, 2004

"B"-lieve and "Three?!"

I'm combining the post I thought I did yesterday with the one I'm doing today. :D

I have to admit it, I didn't think it could be done. Even after the Red Sox evened the series, I just expected somehow the evil Yankees would pull off the win.

It's nice to be wrong sometimes.

The look on the Yankee fans' faces was, as the Master Card commercial says, "priceless."

However, it's not amusing when the BcS poll is wrong.

THREE?!

What virus is the BcS computer infected with, I wonder? Miami almost get's handed a loss from LOUISVILLE, and all of a sudden, they're the bomb-diggity?

Yes, OU struggled against Kansas State, but keep in mind, that was AT Kansas State, and they also happened to be the defending Big 12 Champions, with a chip on their shoulder.

So, I find myself on the other side of the debate from last year, whereas now I'm speaking the praises of the Associated Press, and the knowledge and insight of the writers.

If Miami, USC, and Oklahoma all win out, and OU gets left out, this will be the best case yet for a Playoff!

I used to want to be Mark Mangino, but not this Saturday! It's gonna be UGLY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home




Laura Ingraham Show

Michelle Malkin




THIS WEEK'S SERMON FROM CHURCH @ ROCK CREEK



Lileks.com



Michael Eubanks
Click



My blog is worth $95,971.80.
How much is your blog worth?



BLOGS FOR NIXON:
  • Travelerocity
  • g Sides
  • Middle America
  • Busy Busy Mommy
  • Laurie's 'Stupid Mouth'
  • Jewelsie
  • Who reads this crap?
  • Samantha Burns
  • Marcvs The Bard
  • Penquin's Ponderings
  • Musical Musings
  • Mister Mom
  • The Blogfather
  • Words by Nikki
  • Baseball Crank
  • Techno Stan
  • Michelle Malkin
  • Powerline
  • Arkansas Blog Index
  • Spatula City BBS
  • Dustbury, Oklahoma
  • Stephie's Thoughts
  • Republican Jen
  • Infinite Monkeys
  • Ivy Slush
  • Circa Bellum
  • Nehring The Edge
  • Annika's Journal
  • Passing Thoughts
  • Rite Turn Only
  • Six Meat Buffet


  • Who Links Here
    FUN ZONE
  • Wrassle.Net
  • I Sketch

  • My Yahoo!Launchcast Station

  • Acro Challenge

  • WWLS Radio

  • OTHER LINKS


  • Matt Dusk

  • BEER FOR SOLDIERS!
    eXTReMe Tracker
    Site 

Meter
    Glenn Reynolds Says

    The Alliance

    Listed on BlogShares

    The WeatherPixie
    Little Rock Weather