Nixon's Memoirs: Back up and running

Friday, October 08, 2004

Back up and running

Thanks to a brilliant woman by the name of Debbie at Comcast technical support, my laptop is now WIRED!

She had me delete the network card, or something like that. Anyway, it worked!

Typing on the laptop is taking some getting used to, but I'm sure I'll get the hang of it.

It's raining for the first time in about two months here in Little Rock, and my wife may cancel tonights band trip to the football game, which would be fine with me. I really enjoy the games and hanging out with the band, but the bus rides for away games can be a real pain in the butt.

So, rejoice readers, Nixon's Memoirs will continue at full speed!

2 Comments:

At 9:17 PM, Blogger crs said...

hey i got your site from jennie's. figured i'd check out what you have to say. obviously a sports fan...and OU at that. did you go to OU? i grew up down in arkansas, but am now residing in iowa to be closer to my family.
obviously arkansas should have won vs. texas, but like always, they do something stupid to give it up at the end.
i'm cade, by the way.

 
At 5:57 AM, Blogger Nixon Casablanca said...

Nice to meet you, Cade!

Yes, I graduated from OU in 1993, and proudly support my alma mater!

Thanks for checking out my blog!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home




Laura Ingraham Show

Michelle Malkin




THIS WEEK'S SERMON FROM CHURCH @ ROCK CREEK



Lileks.com



Michael Eubanks
Click



My blog is worth $95,971.80.
How much is your blog worth?



BLOGS FOR NIXON:
  • Travelerocity
  • g Sides
  • Middle America
  • Busy Busy Mommy
  • Laurie's 'Stupid Mouth'
  • Jewelsie
  • Who reads this crap?
  • Samantha Burns
  • Marcvs The Bard
  • Penquin's Ponderings
  • Musical Musings
  • Mister Mom
  • The Blogfather
  • Words by Nikki
  • Baseball Crank
  • Techno Stan
  • Michelle Malkin
  • Powerline
  • Arkansas Blog Index
  • Spatula City BBS
  • Dustbury, Oklahoma
  • Stephie's Thoughts
  • Republican Jen
  • Infinite Monkeys
  • Ivy Slush
  • Circa Bellum
  • Nehring The Edge
  • Annika's Journal
  • Passing Thoughts
  • Rite Turn Only
  • Six Meat Buffet


  • Who Links Here
    FUN ZONE
  • Wrassle.Net
  • I Sketch

  • My Yahoo!Launchcast Station

  • Acro Challenge

  • WWLS Radio

  • OTHER LINKS


  • Matt Dusk

  • BEER FOR SOLDIERS!
    eXTReMe Tracker
    Site 

Meter
    Glenn Reynolds Says

    The Alliance

    Listed on BlogShares

    The WeatherPixie
    Little Rock Weather