Nixon's Memoirs: I might be a winner!

Monday, November 15, 2004

I might be a winner!

Just got a call from Lyndie, of "The Morning Buzz" radio program about an hour ago. Seems my name was drawn as a finalist for the Dallas Cowboys "End All Give All" sweepstakes from 103.7 The Buzz.

So tonight, I invite once again all my Little Rock readers to A)http://www.churchatrockcreek.org and B) The Athletic Club at Embassy Suites for the Monday Night Football game, where the winner will be drawn at half-time. If my close-to-400 lbs. frame doesn't draw your attention, it will also be draped in an Atlanta Falcons jersey, and topped off with an OU Sooners visor.

If you come up and say "Nixon's Memoirs rocks" I will give you bone-crushing hug.

The drawing will be a "reverse" one, which I can only assume that the last name drawn from the box is the winner.

The prize is a trip to see the Cowboys play the Redskins on Dec. 26th, followed by a night's stay at the Embassy Suites in Dallas, and tickets to the House of Wax, Ripley's Believe it or Not, the 6th Floor museum, and Billy Bob's. (Yee Ha)

I know I only have a 1/12 shot to win, but it is exciting.

4 Comments:

At 4:02 PM, Blogger Middle_America said...

Dude. I hope you get it!

 
At 8:34 PM, Blogger Nixon Casablanca said...

Alack, I did not win. My name was drawn fifth. However, I did win a "103.7 The Buzz" T-shirt, which my wife will be wearing since it is a mere XL, and a 2004 Dallas Cowboys Media Guide, which I've happily placed in my briefcase. It will be splendid bathroom reading material at work.

All-in-all a fun evening though.

 
At 1:01 PM, Blogger laurie said...

look at the really bright side - would you really want to waste 3 hours on the day after christmas watching two awful teams battle it out? surely there's a division 2 college bowl game on or something! ;)

 
At 1:58 PM, Blogger Nixon Casablanca said...

Well, if it were a Division II game, it would be a playoff game and not a bowl, since every NCAA Division knows how to crown a REAL National Champion except 1-A.

I'm not tripped out over not winning, truth be told it would have been a royal pain in the butt to find someone to work an overnight shift on the day after Christmas for me.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home




Laura Ingraham Show

Michelle Malkin




THIS WEEK'S SERMON FROM CHURCH @ ROCK CREEK



Lileks.com



Michael Eubanks
Click



My blog is worth $95,971.80.
How much is your blog worth?



BLOGS FOR NIXON:
  • Travelerocity
  • g Sides
  • Middle America
  • Busy Busy Mommy
  • Laurie's 'Stupid Mouth'
  • Jewelsie
  • Who reads this crap?
  • Samantha Burns
  • Marcvs The Bard
  • Penquin's Ponderings
  • Musical Musings
  • Mister Mom
  • The Blogfather
  • Words by Nikki
  • Baseball Crank
  • Techno Stan
  • Michelle Malkin
  • Powerline
  • Arkansas Blog Index
  • Spatula City BBS
  • Dustbury, Oklahoma
  • Stephie's Thoughts
  • Republican Jen
  • Infinite Monkeys
  • Ivy Slush
  • Circa Bellum
  • Nehring The Edge
  • Annika's Journal
  • Passing Thoughts
  • Rite Turn Only
  • Six Meat Buffet


  • Who Links Here
    FUN ZONE
  • Wrassle.Net
  • I Sketch

  • My Yahoo!Launchcast Station

  • Acro Challenge

  • WWLS Radio

  • OTHER LINKS


  • Matt Dusk

  • BEER FOR SOLDIERS!
    eXTReMe Tracker
    Site 

Meter
    Glenn Reynolds Says

    The Alliance

    Listed on BlogShares

    The WeatherPixie
    Little Rock Weather