Nixon's Memoirs: Morbid Amusement: TheDeadPool2005

Thursday, December 09, 2004

Morbid Amusement: TheDeadPool2005

Yes, I agree, there is a certain morbidity in competing for money by trying to correctly guess which celebrities will assume room temperature in 2005, but I couldn't resist the urge to try it.

There is also a side contest for who refers the most people to the contest, so, if you follow the link and submit a list, be sure and tell them "Nixon Casablanca sent me."

DEADPOOL2005

My picks are at the bottom right of the blog, and you are free to use any of my picks, of course, as there is no rule about repeats. However, you may have a better sense of who is facing impending doom this year than I do.

This is not to say I am wishing any of these fine people I've named to kick the bucket, and truly hope that my final score is "0" at the end of next year, but winning that referral contest would be sweet.

1 Comments:

At 6:24 AM, Blogger BillyBudd said...

I have got one, how about....The Democratic Party!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home




Laura Ingraham Show

Michelle Malkin




THIS WEEK'S SERMON FROM CHURCH @ ROCK CREEK



Lileks.com



Michael Eubanks
Click



My blog is worth $95,971.80.
How much is your blog worth?



BLOGS FOR NIXON:
  • Travelerocity
  • g Sides
  • Middle America
  • Busy Busy Mommy
  • Laurie's 'Stupid Mouth'
  • Jewelsie
  • Who reads this crap?
  • Samantha Burns
  • Marcvs The Bard
  • Penquin's Ponderings
  • Musical Musings
  • Mister Mom
  • The Blogfather
  • Words by Nikki
  • Baseball Crank
  • Techno Stan
  • Michelle Malkin
  • Powerline
  • Arkansas Blog Index
  • Spatula City BBS
  • Dustbury, Oklahoma
  • Stephie's Thoughts
  • Republican Jen
  • Infinite Monkeys
  • Ivy Slush
  • Circa Bellum
  • Nehring The Edge
  • Annika's Journal
  • Passing Thoughts
  • Rite Turn Only
  • Six Meat Buffet


  • Who Links Here
    FUN ZONE
  • Wrassle.Net
  • I Sketch

  • My Yahoo!Launchcast Station

  • Acro Challenge

  • WWLS Radio

  • OTHER LINKS


  • Matt Dusk

  • BEER FOR SOLDIERS!
    eXTReMe Tracker
    Site 

Meter
    Glenn Reynolds Says

    The Alliance

    Listed on BlogShares

    The WeatherPixie
    Little Rock Weather