Nixon's Memoirs: Loser Update

Thursday, March 10, 2005

Loser Update

Tuesday I went to Hi-Energy to get an EKG and some bloodwork done, which is all part of the process. I talked with the lady there, and she said that all contest-related food and materials are FREE! Basically, they came up with the idea after watching the original "Biggest Loser" and thought it would be a great way to promote their product and business.

She was asking me how often I planned to work out, and I told her the YMCA guy said three times a week. She said "You can do more!" I told her I had the treadmill and Soloflex at home and planned on getting "homework" from the trainer as well.

The Hi-Energy lady said I should lose A LOT of weight if I don't cheat. I hope she's right! The watch would be a nice little bonus from this, but as long as I get healthier, and continue to do so after the contest, I will be a winner, and a loser.

I go next Tuesday to get my materials (food, etc.) from Hi-Energy, and then the live weigh-in is at 5:45 am next Wednesday. That's when the contest officially starts! I've got friends and co-workers already voting for me, so the pressure is on!

4 Comments:

At 12:00 PM, Blogger laurie said...

maybe i'll wake up and see the weigh-in. that's awesome all of the materials are free with the contest! there's really no excuse for you to not do well!

*points to the left* nix! *points to the right* on! *points to the left* nix! *points to the right* on!

 
At 6:50 PM, Blogger Middle_America said...

Way to go! Dude, I am rooting for you! But no pressure, man.

 
At 8:55 PM, Anonymous Colleen said...

Go Nixon!!! Rootin' for ya, buddy!

 
At 4:39 PM, Blogger Middle_America said...

Yo man, working out too hard to blog anymore? Everything OK?

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home




Laura Ingraham Show

Michelle Malkin




THIS WEEK'S SERMON FROM CHURCH @ ROCK CREEK



Lileks.com



Michael Eubanks
Click



My blog is worth $95,971.80.
How much is your blog worth?



BLOGS FOR NIXON:
  • Travelerocity
  • g Sides
  • Middle America
  • Busy Busy Mommy
  • Laurie's 'Stupid Mouth'
  • Jewelsie
  • Who reads this crap?
  • Samantha Burns
  • Marcvs The Bard
  • Penquin's Ponderings
  • Musical Musings
  • Mister Mom
  • The Blogfather
  • Words by Nikki
  • Baseball Crank
  • Techno Stan
  • Michelle Malkin
  • Powerline
  • Arkansas Blog Index
  • Spatula City BBS
  • Dustbury, Oklahoma
  • Stephie's Thoughts
  • Republican Jen
  • Infinite Monkeys
  • Ivy Slush
  • Circa Bellum
  • Nehring The Edge
  • Annika's Journal
  • Passing Thoughts
  • Rite Turn Only
  • Six Meat Buffet


  • Who Links Here
    FUN ZONE
  • Wrassle.Net
  • I Sketch

  • My Yahoo!Launchcast Station

  • Acro Challenge

  • WWLS Radio

  • OTHER LINKS


  • Matt Dusk

  • BEER FOR SOLDIERS!
    eXTReMe Tracker
    Site 

Meter
    Glenn Reynolds Says

    The Alliance

    Listed on BlogShares

    The WeatherPixie
    Little Rock Weather