Nixon's Memoirs: Week 2 Loser Update

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Week 2 Loser Update

The third weigh-in is done, and Week 2 is complete, I'm down 4 lbs. this week, for a total of 16 lbs. for the two week period.

We started the "5 and 1" plan today, which is five supplements, and one meal. Pray for me, I'll do the fasting!

My "dangling carrot" for this competition is NOT the $6000 watch, but instead I have my eye on Riverfest 2005, and all the great food they'll have there. It takes place AFTER this competition, so Riverfest will be one of my two "cheat" times of the year. I've got the other one slated for the Arkansas State Fair. Other than those two, including all various and sundry holidays and excuses for eating, I plan on sticking with this diet for life.

Thanks again to everyone for your continued encouragement and support!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home




Laura Ingraham Show

Michelle Malkin




THIS WEEK'S SERMON FROM CHURCH @ ROCK CREEK



Lileks.com



Michael Eubanks
Click



My blog is worth $95,971.80.
How much is your blog worth?



BLOGS FOR NIXON:
  • Travelerocity
  • g Sides
  • Middle America
  • Busy Busy Mommy
  • Laurie's 'Stupid Mouth'
  • Jewelsie
  • Who reads this crap?
  • Samantha Burns
  • Marcvs The Bard
  • Penquin's Ponderings
  • Musical Musings
  • Mister Mom
  • The Blogfather
  • Words by Nikki
  • Baseball Crank
  • Techno Stan
  • Michelle Malkin
  • Powerline
  • Arkansas Blog Index
  • Spatula City BBS
  • Dustbury, Oklahoma
  • Stephie's Thoughts
  • Republican Jen
  • Infinite Monkeys
  • Ivy Slush
  • Circa Bellum
  • Nehring The Edge
  • Annika's Journal
  • Passing Thoughts
  • Rite Turn Only
  • Six Meat Buffet


  • Who Links Here
    FUN ZONE
  • Wrassle.Net
  • I Sketch

  • My Yahoo!Launchcast Station

  • Acro Challenge

  • WWLS Radio

  • OTHER LINKS


  • Matt Dusk

  • BEER FOR SOLDIERS!
    eXTReMe Tracker
    Site 

Meter
    Glenn Reynolds Says

    The Alliance

    Listed on BlogShares

    The WeatherPixie
    Little Rock Weather