Nixon's Memoirs: Walk completed!

Saturday, April 30, 2005

Walk completed!

Great weather for America's Walk fo Diabetes! My wife and I got t-shirts, and my mom loaded up on LOTS of free goodies while we walked. I talked with both Gov. Mike Huckabee and Dave Elswick, who encouraged me to have continued success.

I walked with my wife for the first 1 1/2 miles, but the pace was too slow for me, so I picked it up, leaving her far behind. Two months ago, I would always beg her to slow down whenever we went anywhere.

KARK-TV did an interview with me an my wife at the walk, and will continue it tonight at the Travelers game. (Be there if you can!)

Thanks again to everyone who donated money to the ADA and sponsored my walk!

5 Comments:

At 11:11 AM, Blogger Matt Wisner said...

Congrats! Bro I am proud of ya. Keep up the good work!

 
At 11:39 PM, Blogger laurie said...

way to go on completing the walk! you can definitely tell you're losing by looking at the pictures. that's so great! keep on keepin on!

 
At 11:39 PM, Blogger laurie said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 11:39 PM, Blogger laurie said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 11:39 PM, Blogger laurie said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home




Laura Ingraham Show

Michelle Malkin




THIS WEEK'S SERMON FROM CHURCH @ ROCK CREEK



Lileks.com



Michael Eubanks
Click



My blog is worth $95,971.80.
How much is your blog worth?



BLOGS FOR NIXON:
  • Travelerocity
  • g Sides
  • Middle America
  • Busy Busy Mommy
  • Laurie's 'Stupid Mouth'
  • Jewelsie
  • Who reads this crap?
  • Samantha Burns
  • Marcvs The Bard
  • Penquin's Ponderings
  • Musical Musings
  • Mister Mom
  • The Blogfather
  • Words by Nikki
  • Baseball Crank
  • Techno Stan
  • Michelle Malkin
  • Powerline
  • Arkansas Blog Index
  • Spatula City BBS
  • Dustbury, Oklahoma
  • Stephie's Thoughts
  • Republican Jen
  • Infinite Monkeys
  • Ivy Slush
  • Circa Bellum
  • Nehring The Edge
  • Annika's Journal
  • Passing Thoughts
  • Rite Turn Only
  • Six Meat Buffet


  • Who Links Here
    FUN ZONE
  • Wrassle.Net
  • I Sketch

  • My Yahoo!Launchcast Station

  • Acro Challenge

  • WWLS Radio

  • OTHER LINKS


  • Matt Dusk

  • BEER FOR SOLDIERS!
    eXTReMe Tracker
    Site 

Meter
    Glenn Reynolds Says

    The Alliance

    Listed on BlogShares

    The WeatherPixie
    Little Rock Weather