Nixon's Memoirs: Good news, good news!

Thursday, May 26, 2005

Good news, good news!

I don't know how to spell that sound Roscoe P. Coltrane makes after saying those words, so fill them in yourself.

The wife and I went back to Hi-Energy today, and my "week off" was not nearly as miserable as I had predicted. I only gained FOUR POUNDS this week! So, I'm at 351, and and back on the diet! Yeeeee ha!

I've just felt giddy all day. I was smiling and singing on the treadmill this morning while watching a "perfect show" on the The Price is Right, which is six winners. Then, the guy who had won a truck earlier lost to the girl who had won some lame-o prize, and she got a skiboat! It was awesome, and they were both happy!

We went grocery shopping at Wal-Mart, where tonight I was the "coupon fairy". We had several coupons we weren't going to use, so as we passed by those items in the aisles, I set the coupon on each item. Fun!

Bummer that I have to miss B.B. King at Riverfest on Friday, but such is the nature of having to work.

I had really hoped to go to Oklahoma for a dear old friend's wedding Saturday, but it just wasn't in the budget. Happily, though, he and his new bride will be stopping in Little Rock on their cross-country honeymoon for breakfast next Friday morning.

Saturday, I hope to make out to Riverfest to see The Black Crows, and whoever else is playing. That will also be my "cheat day" this week. Duh!

I've added a new, exciting blog to my blogroll, check out "Crazy Band Director" . She is a friend of my wife and I, and could use some good feeback!

-30-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home




Laura Ingraham Show

Michelle Malkin




THIS WEEK'S SERMON FROM CHURCH @ ROCK CREEK



Lileks.com



Michael Eubanks
Click



My blog is worth $95,971.80.
How much is your blog worth?



BLOGS FOR NIXON:
  • Travelerocity
  • g Sides
  • Middle America
  • Busy Busy Mommy
  • Laurie's 'Stupid Mouth'
  • Jewelsie
  • Who reads this crap?
  • Samantha Burns
  • Marcvs The Bard
  • Penquin's Ponderings
  • Musical Musings
  • Mister Mom
  • The Blogfather
  • Words by Nikki
  • Baseball Crank
  • Techno Stan
  • Michelle Malkin
  • Powerline
  • Arkansas Blog Index
  • Spatula City BBS
  • Dustbury, Oklahoma
  • Stephie's Thoughts
  • Republican Jen
  • Infinite Monkeys
  • Ivy Slush
  • Circa Bellum
  • Nehring The Edge
  • Annika's Journal
  • Passing Thoughts
  • Rite Turn Only
  • Six Meat Buffet


  • Who Links Here
    FUN ZONE
  • Wrassle.Net
  • I Sketch

  • My Yahoo!Launchcast Station

  • Acro Challenge

  • WWLS Radio

  • OTHER LINKS


  • Matt Dusk

  • BEER FOR SOLDIERS!
    eXTReMe Tracker
    Site 

Meter
    Glenn Reynolds Says

    The Alliance

    Listed on BlogShares

    The WeatherPixie
    Little Rock Weather