Nixon's Memoirs: United Airlines straight SUCKS.

Friday, June 17, 2005

United Airlines straight SUCKS.

My wife and I drove to Memphis on Wednesday to pick up my Mother-in-Law, who was flying in from Kona, HI via Chicago O'Hare.

The flight was due to arrive at 10:14 AM, and we arrived at 9:45 AM.

At 11: 15, I finally managed to get the attention of a UAL ticket agent, who quite rudely told me that flight had been cancelled. She then offered no other help as to when my MIL would be in.

The American Airlines agent finally gave me United's toll-free number to call.

Four hours after we arrived, my MIL finally got there.

And, they lost EVERYONE'S luggage from the cancelled flight.

Again, the United folks were rude, crude, and totally unprofessional.

We got the luggage this evening. (Friday)

Yep, after lying their collective butts off for three days, they finally delivered the luggage, and they had to use NORTHWEST to do it.

Oh, and when we got back Wednesday night, my brother-in-law had been finally released from jail. He'd been standing at a auto parts store for two hours wondering if he was going to have a place to sleep.

So, the MIL, the BIL, and the wife are all here.

Imagine my joy. Really, just picture it.

1 Comments:

At 11:48 AM, Blogger James said...

As one whose been abused by Airlines in the past I feel your pain. I am a fan of Northwest as they have helped me several times when other carriers have screwed me over.

Have fun with the family reunion! :-)

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home




Laura Ingraham Show

Michelle Malkin




THIS WEEK'S SERMON FROM CHURCH @ ROCK CREEK



Lileks.com



Michael Eubanks
Click



My blog is worth $95,971.80.
How much is your blog worth?



BLOGS FOR NIXON:
  • Travelerocity
  • g Sides
  • Middle America
  • Busy Busy Mommy
  • Laurie's 'Stupid Mouth'
  • Jewelsie
  • Who reads this crap?
  • Samantha Burns
  • Marcvs The Bard
  • Penquin's Ponderings
  • Musical Musings
  • Mister Mom
  • The Blogfather
  • Words by Nikki
  • Baseball Crank
  • Techno Stan
  • Michelle Malkin
  • Powerline
  • Arkansas Blog Index
  • Spatula City BBS
  • Dustbury, Oklahoma
  • Stephie's Thoughts
  • Republican Jen
  • Infinite Monkeys
  • Ivy Slush
  • Circa Bellum
  • Nehring The Edge
  • Annika's Journal
  • Passing Thoughts
  • Rite Turn Only
  • Six Meat Buffet


  • Who Links Here
    FUN ZONE
  • Wrassle.Net
  • I Sketch

  • My Yahoo!Launchcast Station

  • Acro Challenge

  • WWLS Radio

  • OTHER LINKS


  • Matt Dusk

  • BEER FOR SOLDIERS!
    eXTReMe Tracker
    Site 

Meter
    Glenn Reynolds Says

    The Alliance

    Listed on BlogShares

    The WeatherPixie
    Little Rock Weather