Nixon's Memoirs: New Linkage

Thursday, August 25, 2005

New Linkage

A very rare and different link over to the right today. I decided to link to the WB42 Blog. The author is quite obviously left-of-center, but the blog is so well written that I felt compelled to include it. I also happen to be a HUGE fan of the new WB 101 radio station in town, dubbed as "Little Rock's Old School", which essentially sounds as if they have stolen my iPod (if I had one) and put it on the airwaves.

So, consider the link my way of thanking Little Rock's WB for playing that great music. Plus, I think my readers will enjoy a friendly and lively debate with the site's host, or maybe even agree with him on occassion.

2 Comments:

At 8:53 AM, Blogger laurie said...

thanks for the link to the wb blog. it's interesting to see what Krile has going on in his head.

i also noticed that blogger took action against comment spam! what did you say? hehe

 
At 8:17 PM, Blogger WB42 said...

Finally got around to actually taking the time to check out your blog. Nice job. I agree on the gas prices, that's for certain. As for my opinions, most of what I post centers on television actually living up to its potential and shaking some branches, trying to fix things. Thanks again for the link and I'm glad you like the radio station, too!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home




Laura Ingraham Show

Michelle Malkin




THIS WEEK'S SERMON FROM CHURCH @ ROCK CREEK



Lileks.com



Michael Eubanks
Click



My blog is worth $95,971.80.
How much is your blog worth?



BLOGS FOR NIXON:
  • Travelerocity
  • g Sides
  • Middle America
  • Busy Busy Mommy
  • Laurie's 'Stupid Mouth'
  • Jewelsie
  • Who reads this crap?
  • Samantha Burns
  • Marcvs The Bard
  • Penquin's Ponderings
  • Musical Musings
  • Mister Mom
  • The Blogfather
  • Words by Nikki
  • Baseball Crank
  • Techno Stan
  • Michelle Malkin
  • Powerline
  • Arkansas Blog Index
  • Spatula City BBS
  • Dustbury, Oklahoma
  • Stephie's Thoughts
  • Republican Jen
  • Infinite Monkeys
  • Ivy Slush
  • Circa Bellum
  • Nehring The Edge
  • Annika's Journal
  • Passing Thoughts
  • Rite Turn Only
  • Six Meat Buffet


  • Who Links Here
    FUN ZONE
  • Wrassle.Net
  • I Sketch

  • My Yahoo!Launchcast Station

  • Acro Challenge

  • WWLS Radio

  • OTHER LINKS


  • Matt Dusk

  • BEER FOR SOLDIERS!
    eXTReMe Tracker
    Site 

Meter
    Glenn Reynolds Says

    The Alliance

    Listed on BlogShares

    The WeatherPixie
    Little Rock Weather