Nixon's Memoirs: Wrongful Death

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Wrongful Death

A girl was killed less than a mile from my home Sunday morning. And now I'm reading comments from other Arkansans blaming the PARENTS for her death. They claim that because the girl was 14, and the boyfriend 20, and that they were out at 4am, that somehow they were culpable in her murder. BULLCRAP!

A 14 year old girl and her 20 year old boyfriend have far more right to be at a gas station at 4 am than a COLD BLOODED KILLER.

The girl may have been "dating" this young man, but nowhere do you read they were intimate. And, even at this late hour, they were being chaperoned by two cousins.

The guilt and blame should all be resting on the person or persons who fired the gun into the car because the boyfriend wouldn't "give" the girls to them. So, in addition to murder, they should also be charged with attempted kidnapping.

KILLERS HAVE NO RIGHT TO BE ANYWHERE ON THIS PLANET, REGARDLESS OF THE TIME OF DAY OR THE NEIGHBORHOOD THEY ARE IN! (With the one exception of six feet underneath it.)

2 Comments:

At 8:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree Nixon with your comments, I hope that the killer is caught and justice brought for this family, and no I don't believe the parents were all to blame, however I do wonder where the parents were when their 14 year old daughter was out and about at that hour. I have friends who are police officers and one of them once told me something that I won't forget, "On average the criminal element is out and about more between 1.am. and 4a.m." So I wonder if your child is not home and in bed (and yes 14 is still a child) the parents should still have knowledge of where thier child is, I come from an old fashion home and I know that its not "cool" for parents to give a DARN, but this is part of the problem with our youth today, no parental supervision! My prayers are with this girls family.

 
At 12:37 PM, Anonymous lAUREN said...

It's really sad that she was killed. I'm reminded of her everytime I look at an empty chair next to me where she used to sit. I put her family on the church prayer list. It really bites and I really miss her. The aftermath is horrible...

by the way, I'm Mrs. Julian's favorite and coolest student

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home




Laura Ingraham Show

Michelle Malkin




THIS WEEK'S SERMON FROM CHURCH @ ROCK CREEK



Lileks.com



Michael Eubanks
Click



My blog is worth $95,971.80.
How much is your blog worth?



BLOGS FOR NIXON:
  • Travelerocity
  • g Sides
  • Middle America
  • Busy Busy Mommy
  • Laurie's 'Stupid Mouth'
  • Jewelsie
  • Who reads this crap?
  • Samantha Burns
  • Marcvs The Bard
  • Penquin's Ponderings
  • Musical Musings
  • Mister Mom
  • The Blogfather
  • Words by Nikki
  • Baseball Crank
  • Techno Stan
  • Michelle Malkin
  • Powerline
  • Arkansas Blog Index
  • Spatula City BBS
  • Dustbury, Oklahoma
  • Stephie's Thoughts
  • Republican Jen
  • Infinite Monkeys
  • Ivy Slush
  • Circa Bellum
  • Nehring The Edge
  • Annika's Journal
  • Passing Thoughts
  • Rite Turn Only
  • Six Meat Buffet


  • Who Links Here
    FUN ZONE
  • Wrassle.Net
  • I Sketch

  • My Yahoo!Launchcast Station

  • Acro Challenge

  • WWLS Radio

  • OTHER LINKS


  • Matt Dusk

  • BEER FOR SOLDIERS!
    eXTReMe Tracker
    Site 

Meter
    Glenn Reynolds Says

    The Alliance

    Listed on BlogShares

    The WeatherPixie
    Little Rock Weather