Nixon's Memoirs: Plumb funny

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Plumb funny

A trusted plumber is in my back yard as I type fixing the sewer pipe, and for a LOT less than the before mentioned amounts!

I've seen other sites list and comment on interesting or odd searches that brought others to their website, and while the majority of my traffic still comes from Germans looking for pictures of LL Cool J, I've got a few that warrant a chuckle:

"casseroles at jesus birth" -Sir or Madam, I'm afraid I really don't have any recipies from this era. If you'd like to go Old Testament, you might want to look into "Manna Helper". I'd stay clear of the "Cheesy potato latka casserole" though. Who knew that the fourth wiseman actually brought Goulash?

"websudoko" -As you may have already discovered, I can't stand, and don't want to understand it. If you came looking for a fellow fan, I apologize.

"Nixon's early life as a child" -Well, we moved a lot, and my mother did most of the raising, and... oh, THAT Nixon. Uhm, try his presidential library site:
www.nixonfoundation.org

"Peter Nixon Dreams" -I'm sure he does, but I have no idea who he is. My search says there is one who is a Linux coder and another who is an artist. I am neither.

"25" -Why thank you, I'm flattered, but I'm actually 34.

Meanwhile, to all my LL Cool J fans out there, Mama said knock you out!


Update: The plumber wrapped it up about 7:30,and boy did he look tired! But, our sewage problem is now solved, and we got out for $808 and change. This wiped our our savings, but hey, that's what it's for!

1 Comments:

At 4:44 PM, Blogger kel said...

Good that you got it fixed for less than you thought even though it was still alot.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home




Laura Ingraham Show

Michelle Malkin




THIS WEEK'S SERMON FROM CHURCH @ ROCK CREEK



Lileks.com



Michael Eubanks
Click



My blog is worth $95,971.80.
How much is your blog worth?



BLOGS FOR NIXON:
  • Travelerocity
  • g Sides
  • Middle America
  • Busy Busy Mommy
  • Laurie's 'Stupid Mouth'
  • Jewelsie
  • Who reads this crap?
  • Samantha Burns
  • Marcvs The Bard
  • Penquin's Ponderings
  • Musical Musings
  • Mister Mom
  • The Blogfather
  • Words by Nikki
  • Baseball Crank
  • Techno Stan
  • Michelle Malkin
  • Powerline
  • Arkansas Blog Index
  • Spatula City BBS
  • Dustbury, Oklahoma
  • Stephie's Thoughts
  • Republican Jen
  • Infinite Monkeys
  • Ivy Slush
  • Circa Bellum
  • Nehring The Edge
  • Annika's Journal
  • Passing Thoughts
  • Rite Turn Only
  • Six Meat Buffet


  • Who Links Here
    FUN ZONE
  • Wrassle.Net
  • I Sketch

  • My Yahoo!Launchcast Station

  • Acro Challenge

  • WWLS Radio

  • OTHER LINKS


  • Matt Dusk

  • BEER FOR SOLDIERS!
    eXTReMe Tracker
    Site 

Meter
    Glenn Reynolds Says

    The Alliance

    Listed on BlogShares

    The WeatherPixie
    Little Rock Weather